Use Datapeople within your ATS
You can use the Datapeople Chrome Extension to either write new job postings directly in Lever or import existing drafts from Datapeople.
Write a new job posting:
1. Navigate to Lever and go to Jobs > "Add Job Posting"
2. Click on the Datapeople logo and click "Write New Draft"
If you don't see the Datapeople logo on the page in Lever, please be sure you have installed the Datapeople Chrome extension.
1. Fill in the required details (Title, Location, and Template), choose if this is a Private or Public draft job by toggling the indicator, and then click "Write New Draft"
2. Make edits in the Datapeople editor and click "Close" to return to the job posting in Lever. Any changes you have made in the editor will automatically sync to the Lever job posting.
Note: You will have to make selections in Lever's required dropdown menus for Location and Department/Team. Only then will the job description field appear with the content you just added from Datapeople, along with the job score. This can be done either before or after you write the job in the Datapeople editor.
3. Click "Edit" next to your job score to make any further edits to the job posting.
Import / Edit an existing draft job:
3. Fill in Lever's required fields for Location and Department/Team, and you will see the imported job description in Lever, along with the job's score.